Sunday, January 29, 2012

a little reflection on Overall Beauty!

I recently got to work with J.E.P. Photography and one of our favorite models, Cutthroat Kristina!
On top of this amazing shoot, I got to use some of my new product
from Overall Beauty! The color on Kristina eyes is their gorgeous
mineral eye shadow in Flashy Denim!
This shoot was for a company called LoveTag LA and the items we were shooting were strictly black and white, this being the case I got excited about the idea of getting to play with some color! I really wanted to make Kristina stand out and with her amazing fiery red hair I wanted to use colors that would compliment each other!! I opted for Flashy Denim because it has such amazing pigment and the blue and greens worked so well with her red hair!
I will say that Overall Beauty cosmetics definitely has some major skill in the color department :)
If you are looking for some fun and playful makeup this is definitely for you and the owner Kim is absolutely the sweetest and extremely generous!
On a personal note:
Kim sent me some amazing products and included a foundation. In my opinion this foundation matched my skin perfectly and I had absolutely no reaction! With all mineral makeup though, I do definitely recommend using a primer for foundation and eye shadows!
Check out all there amazing products at
Let Kim know I sent you and stay tuned for some more reviews! I just got the cutest little makeup bag!
x's and o's

No comments:

Post a Comment