Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kiss me... Im Gorgeous!

I am seriously in love with Kiss Me Cosmetics!! Not only do they offer amazing and highly pigmented make up goods and skin care they also offer a special line for super dry skin for eczema sufferers. KMC sent me a huge, and I mean huge, box of samples ( although there must be another name for these items since everything I received was full size!)
As you know I am always on the hunt for quality natural makeup as well as eczema relief for my precious 3 year old and my hubby :-) The sugar scrub is by far my most favorite product. Many many people who have dry skin use salt scrubs or exfoliants that end up taking off the layer of dead skin and although this does help, without the aided sugar it also strips your skin of moisture, and we all know that the best remedy for dry skin is moisture!
So after using this on my daughter as well as myself I can tell you truthfully this stuff definitely works and reduces the irritation and dry skin of eczema sufferers.
I would highly recommend trying this product for yourself! Your skin will thank you! http://www.etsy.com/listing/74194846/100-all-natural-sugar-scrub-for

In my box of goodies I also got this amazing (no joke) tinted moisturizer! I am a huge lover of tinted moisturizer! I wear this on a daily basis and it really does match my skin perfectly and gives it that extra boost of hydration without making my skin look greasy. And as an added bonus im pretty sure KMC puts chocolate in it... that's all I smell when I put it on and I love it.

 Another thing I adore is pampering my babies ( and myself too of course) thats why I am in love with the oatmeal tea bath, whenever I think of oatmeal I think of comfort and that is exactly what this provides. Its super good for dry dehydrated skin but also just a nice treat! it smells like a spa and is perfect after a long day. If you love coming home to a nice relaxing bath then you definitely need to get yourself some of this goodness! http://www.etsy.com/listing/52125427/oatmeal-tea-bath-for-babies

Renee is the owner of Kiss Me Cosmetics and she is such a love and pleasure to work with! I was so so stunned when I got all my goodies. there was so much to choose from :-) definitely check out her shop and like her on facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kiss-Me-Cosmetics/160247823986445. if you decide to try anything out let her know you heard it from me ;-)

xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment