Thursday, December 29, 2011

about me :-)



Welcome to my blog! I am sooo excited to share with you guys! 
My name is Amy and I am a wife to an amazing man, a mother of two beautiful girls, with another little blessing on the way!




I have many passions in life, my first being my relationship with Christ, the second being my relationships with friends and family (seriously this girl has loved and lost a lot, my friends rank right up there with my family), and third my passion for finding beauty in every thing and everyone! My biggest blessing in my passion for beauty is getting the opportunity to work in an amazing, but often times overwhelming industry, that being the industry of film and photography Makeup Artistry! I love my job and there has yet to be a moment where I feel like I am just doing a job! Of course there have been moments of feeling like an epic failure, but I have always been surrounded by a huge (and I mean huge) support group of friends and family!
My hopes for this little blog is to shed some beauty on your day and hopefully bring you a little sunshine :-)
Xoxo
Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment